Top 10 Things I Want To Do in 2008 – in no particular order.
- Run that ever elusive 5K! **NEXT WEEKEND!!!!! See Sidebar *Run For Brainpower*
- Pass my Gr. III and Gr. IV ballet teacher exams (not easy!!!). **Grade III Exam is dated for June 15th!!
- Perform again – like as in, on stage, in a real production. **Don’t know about this one….
- Go back to college. **I am 1/4th of the way there! Lots to do – but it’s going to happen!
- Pass my Biology and History Clep tests. I will NOT be taking ANY Clep tests. Revised to read: Sign up for Summer Flex II Speech Class at SAC. 🙂
- Go to the beach!! ***We are going April 19th and 20th for SANDFEST! It’s my birthday present! YAY!!
- Lose the last 15lbs…ok actually 20 lbs…for pointe work I really need to be down to 115. (HAHAHAHA – maybe I should aim for liposuction instead?!?!) ***I’m down to 126. I only have 11 lbs to go! WOW! COOL!
- Go camping on an extended weekend. ???? Dunno. Don’t know about this one….
- Start the home renovation process. !!! My bathroom works!!! My living room is about 1/3 finished and the backyard is now adorned with a fantastic playscape! We’re rockin’!
- Pay off my car. Yeah. Um. So. Maybe next year. HAHAHA
- Get my teeth whitened. Seriously??? I was worried about this?? How funny!!
As far as the whole CLEP testing thing goes. Well. Yeah. No, it’s not for me. It requires a LOT of self-discipline. Thankfully, all the classes that I need to take to finish my general undergrad coursework, I can finish via Correspondence Classes through Tx. State. So I will be doing that instead. Scholastically speaking – my goal is to complete, between now and the end of Summer, 2009, 45 college classes by taking Correspondence classes alongside my on-campus classwork and then taking Summer and flex (minimester) courses. That’s my over-achieving goal anyway. 🙂