In Relative Morality 101 class today we are presented with 2 questions in which one must use their own moral compass to guide them to the best decision. Enjoy this humorous and thought provoking email that was sent along today….
If you knew a woman who was pregnant, who had 8 kids already, three who were deaf, two who were blind, one mentally retarded, and she had syphilis, would you recommend that she have an abortion?
It is time to elect a new world leader, and only your vote counts. Here are the facts about the three candidates.
Who would you vote for?
- Associates with crooked politicians
- Consults with astrologist
- He’s had two mistresses
- He also chain smokes
- AND drinks 8 to 10 martinis a day
- He was kicked out of office twice
- Sleeps until noon
- Used opium in college
- Drinks a quart of whiskey every evening
- He is a decorated war hero
- He’s a vegetarian
- Doesn’t smoke
- Only drinks an occasional beer
- Has never cheated on his wife
Based on this information alone, which of these candidates would be YOUR choice?
Decide your answers to questions 1 and 2. Then click the comments section to see if you passed or failed Relative Morality 101!