Top 10 Things I Want To Do in 2008
These are not visionary type goals – just things I want to DO. The visionary stuff is best left for private journaling!
These are not in any particular order – just train of thought really…
- Run that ever elusive 5K!
- Pass my Gr. III and Gr. IV ballet teacher exams (not easy!!!).
- Perform again – like as in, on stage, in a real production.
- Go back to college.
- Pass my Biology and History Clep tests.
- Go to the beach!!
- Lose the last 15lbs…ok actually 20 lbs…for pointe work I really need to be down to 115. (HAHAHAHA – maybe I should aim for liposuction instead?!?!)
- Go camping on an extended weekend.
- Start the home renovation process.
- Pay off my car.
- Get my teeth whitened.
Ok. 11 things. I wonder if I’ll do all that this next year?? I sure hope so! I really hope 2008 is less stressful than 2007 – on a personal level. I’ve really had enough drama. I’m not expecting everything to be perfect all the time – but major personal trauma…I’ve had enough of for a while.