This is my own little take on the Thursday 13 posts that people do. Only because it’s Tuesdsay and I can only think of 5 things to make into a list!
So. Here you go – and this is probably only funny to me…
Tuesday Top 5: Five Reasons Why I LOVE Going to Fiesta Texas With Royce (aka the husband) with 5th reason being the most important!
- He never complains when I decide that the next ride I want to go on is all the way on the other side of the park … you know… almost directly across from the ride we finished when I decided I wanted to go “all the way across the park”…
- He always lets me carry the map.
- He is totally cool with my “plan of attack” – our routine for the park: water rides first, shower, change into dry clothes, eat lunch, roller coasters. In that order. Every time.
- He lets me get on all the rides first.
- He willfully carries all the bulky, heavy tubes up the hundreds if not thousands of stairs that must be climbed and he never complains. I don’t even offer to carry the tubes anymore because I know it’s a silly waste of breath!