I updated…look at all I’ve accomplished! HAHAHAHA (That’s a joke…) I feel like I’m just kind of “squeezing in” Hannah’s surgery. LOL! I actually forgot about a lot of things so I added some stuff in.
Hannah’s surgery is in
8 days 6 days and I have the following list I want to get done before then! This is insane: Balance Checkbook, Pay bills, Plan budget for June
- Identify leak in fire place
- Schedule Termite Treatment
- Call Dr. about medicine for me
- Run Errands and deliver photos, cm stuff
- Mow lawn
- Fix Master Bath
- Decorate/Fix up Guest Bedroom
- Rearrange Master Bedroom to make comfortable for guests and Hannah’s transition home (she will need to sleep in our room for a time)
- Purchase King Bed Frame and install
- Purchase new linens for king and guest bed.
- Install baseboards and ceiling trim in living room
- CLEAN THE HOUSE and get it organized again after a month of hiatus
- STUDY for my test!!!!
- And do all that WHILE sticking to this schedule
Babysit Mandy’s kids today
- Make Hannah’s last Dr. apt on Friday
See Sean on SundayI cancelled this!
- Ean has soccer practice on Sunday afternoon
- I have ballet
class todayand next Sunday afternoon
- Beach on Monday and Tuesday
- Ballet class next Weds.
- Pick up Mom on Weds.
- Surgery on Thursday
- Ballet exam the following Sunday.
That is the scaled down version. I had actually planned to redecorate the guest room with a daybed and new bedding and new paint and new curtains….but…I’m out of time. I don’t actually know how I’m going to get all that done as it is.
I’ve been up since 5am thinking about it…. I finally gave in, got up, got it out of my system (blogging) and am heading to the shower to get the day started. I can get a head-start on cleaning the school room while the kids are sleeping!!!