I’m gonna check this later tonight and see what all I got accomplished! This is not prioritized – just stuff I need or want to do.
- School work w/boys: Beyond Five in a Row*,
Considering Gods Creation, Art, Phonics, Math, Handwriting*, Beginning Dictation*, Piano, Memory Work (new hymn).
- School w/Hannah: Piano,
PreK workbook, Art, Pre-reading
- Read Aloud to all the kids
- Clean house
- Declutter kitchen countertops and organize my office nook
- Practice soccer with kids in backyard
Get dinner in crock potForgot that the chicken was frozen…Royce’s bringing pizza home…. Adri to soccer @ 6:30 Kids to bed by 8:30
- Work on cross stitch kit I started 2 yrs ago.
- Plan out soccer practice for my team’s next practice on Weds.
- Call Dr. T about preballet stuff.
- Go to bed by 10:30pm.
- Go for a walk after kids are in bed.
Work on lesson plans to get caught up with FIAR stuff. We are a full week behind now. YIKES!
I have no idea if all that will get accomplished or not. Would be nice! We’ll see! I’ll “strike-through” the things I finish.
Update: Yeah…ok…if it’s not crossed out, it didn’t get done. I skipped out on my evening TO DO and went to the movies with my Mom and HeartsDesire. Much better use of my time. HA! Well tomorrow..or rather..today is another day!