7 things I Hope to Do Before I Die
1. Learn to sing really well, then….
2. Sing a duet with Alison Krauss (not gonna happen)
3. Sing a duet with Grafted Branch (a more likely possibility)
4. Direct a chidren’s choir
5. Teach beginning ballet to little girls
6. Finish my college degree
7. Run a 10k and place in the top 10
7 Things I Cannot Do Well (and need to work on)
1. Be patient
2. Save money
3. Stick to a budget
4. Run a home
5. Teach a 3rd grader, 1st grader, Preschooler AND supervise a toddler at the same time
6. Hang pictures on walls – they are always crooked
7. Decorate – I’ve never really cared about decorating a house.
7 Movies that I Love
1. The Sound of Music
2. The Truman Show
3. The Village
4. Mr. Holland’s Opus
5. A Beautiful Mind
7. The Passion of the Christ
7 Things I Say Often
1. Too Funny!
2. wow… (with about that much enthusiasm)
3. Yes? (in reply to “Hey Mom?”)
4. Ok, I’m not actually asking if you WANT to, I’m telling you you HAVE to…
5. Boys! What is your new motto???
6. Ok, I’m sorry, who did what to whom first?
7. Nope, not gonna happen!
7 Things I Have In My Husband
7 Authors Who Have Made an Impression on Me
2. The Apostle Paul
3. Oh..you want modern day stuff…OK…Um…
1. F. Carolyn Graglia
2. Andrea Dworkin
3. Charlotte Mason
4. Albert Camus
5. Upton Sinclair
6. Phyliss Schlafley
7. Christina Hoff Summers
I don’t read a lot of fiction. Maybe I ought to start. My sister-in-law sent me a list of authors to read. Maybe I’ll get to work on them.
7 Things I Want For My Children
1. That they walk in the Truth
2. That they truly honor and totally trust us as their parents
3. That they are loyal to their siblings
4. That they have a pure heart to give a husband or wife one day
5. That they desire Godliness in their own lives
6. That they can forgive us of our trespasses against them
7. That they want to be my best friends one day.