ONE Simple Way to Be the MacGyver of WordPress Blog Post Titles

Immediately After Publishing Your Blog Post

Coming Face to Face With Your Horrible Title Capitalization Skills

Hearing There Is a Plugin  to Deal With Your Crappy Grammar!

Becoming the MacGyver of Title Capitalizations!!!!!
(You know it’s a goal!)

Download Tom McFarlin’s

Title-Capitalization-for-Wordpress Plugin

Your 9th Grade Grammar Teacher Will Be Proud!

This post was created to make Tom laugh, and in honor of my friends at WebDevStudios who love love love gifs.

OK OK I spelled MacGyver wrong in the original title. That’s funny – considering – right?!?! Come on, already!

About these ads

7 thoughts on “ONE Simple Way to Be the MacGyver of WordPress Blog Post Titles

1. mikeschinkel April 30, 2014 / 10:59 PM

OMG, I thought I was reading BuzzFeed!

Then I looked at Tom’s code and thought I would reading Java or C# code…

$title_caps_loader = new TitleCapsLoader();
    $title_caps_loader->init( new TitleCapitalizer( new TitleCase() ) );

;-)

• Sarah Pressler May 1, 2014 / 3:50 AM

HEE HEE

I’m taking a new angle here with my blog. Forget the highly sensitive subjects.

BUZZFEED ALL THE WAY!!!!

• Tom McFarlin May 1, 2014 / 7:51 AM

@Mike: Working to bring a bit better OO practices to WordPress plugins through the joy of DI and what not.

In a past life, I was doing .NET so. . . . . .
      ;)

• mikeschinkel May 1, 2014 / 1:52 PM

@Tom – Well, you know I love ya and all, but I wasn’t exactly saying “like C#” as a compliment… ;)

2. Tom April 30, 2014 / 10:42 PM

LOL mission accomplished! *And* your usage of gifs is amazing.

Contribute to devpractic.es!

• Sarah Pressler May 1, 2014 / 3:51 AM

This was my first gif post ever. Just for you. And plus, I’ve been wanting to do it for a while now and finally had something non-inflammatory to write about.

Although some people take their blog post titles pretty seriously…. it could get ugly!

Thoughts?

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s